Friday, December 31, 2010

2010: in pictures

2010 has been one of the best years yet. It's been one of the most adventurous, explorative, independent years of my life. I've been able to meet lots of new people, experience different cultures, and live in different environments. Here's a picture from each month to sum up a great year!

JANUARY:
my good friend Jean accepted Christ and was baptized in Hawaii.
FEBRUARY:
one of my favorite memories of my time in Hawaii was eating lunch with international students every Thursday. I had such a great time getting to know them!
MARCH:
For spring break, I took a trip to the Big Island where we saw the volcano, black and green sand beaches, Mauna Kea and beautiful waterfalls!
APRIL:
I achieved my goal of going skydiving!
MAY:
My friend Karlie and I took a trip to the beautiful island of Kauai. It was the most peaceful, relaxing trip I've ever been on and I was completely in awe of God's beautiful creation.
JUNE:
A week after I moved back from Hawaii, I headed off to my other favorite island, Sri Lanka. It had been 3 years since I had been there and I missed my friends so much. It was a joy to be reunited with them and see God at work!
JULY:
I went to Centrifuge in TN with my youth group. I had a great week and was reunited with some of my best friends.
AUGUST:
My brothers and I took the road trip of a lifetime. We drove from North Carolina to California in 6 days and were able to see cool things along the way. It was a sweet time to spend with them before I moved to San Francisco to go to seminary.
SEPTEMBER:
My best friend Natalie got married and I was able to come home to be a part of her special day.
OCTOBER:
Nathan and my friend Rachel came out to visit me in San Francisco.
NOVEMBER:
Reunion with some Malaysian friends from Campbell near San Francisco. I have missed these girls!
DECEMBER:
I had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas with my family in the mountains of North Carolina.

It's been a great year. Can't wait to see what 2011 will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment