Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's camp time!

Hi friends! Just wanted to give a quick life update. 6 days after graduating, I left for my second summer as a Fuge staffer. I received my missions training in the mountains over the weekend and on Monday, I moved into my new "home" in Nashville.

The past few days have been super busy, but such a blessing. I was placed on a team with some truly incredible people- and I've only met half of them! The rest will get here tomorrow. We have had so much time goofing off and getting to know one another. One of the best things about camp is being able to meet and become family with so many other believers.

As we have been unloading box after box and setting up camp, I can't help but thank God for the opportunity to be a part of something so amazing.

Year after year, God changes lives through Fuge camps. It was at Centrifuge as a high school student that I answered the call to missions. And how cool to be a staffer 6 years later at the same camp that God used to shape my future!

I'm praying that God will do a mighty work this summer. That lives will be changed. That the people of Nashville will see Jesus when they look at us. I'm also praying that God will use this summer to mold me and make me more like Him.

1 comment:

  1. YAY Meredith I am so excited for you! God is going to use you in great ways this summer, and I am sure it will be a very fruitful time. wWat a powerful testimony it is that you are led back to the exact place He called you to do His work. I love you lots!

    ReplyDelete