Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Update

Flora's baptism was beautiful yesterday. I couldn't hold back my tears as our friend Alicia read Flora's testimony and we watched Flora's face glow as she came out of the water, so excited about her new life in Christ!


She sent me a message last night that said, "I am really really excited about the baptism today! When I was standing in the water, I could not breath! I tried to find you guys. Everything was perfect, and I was totally moved by the Holy Spirit and could not help but crying! My tears kept coming out of my eyes when I changed my clothes and did makeups!"

Praise God for the work He is doing in her life and in the lives of many other students at Campbell!

1 comment:

  1. You are such an encouragement... May God bless you more and more...
    Theo

    ReplyDelete